Terms and Conditions
ChemoExperts.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and all of its original content, functionality, and features are owned by ChemoExperts, Inc., and are fully protected by United States of America copyright, intellectual property, and trademark laws. The modification, distribution, transmission, display, publication, reproduction, license, or creation of derivative works of any content, functionality, features, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics is prohibited by law.
• ChemoExperts does not give medical advice. The Website is intended to make difficult cancer drug information easier to understand by laypersons.
• The content of the Website is for general informational purposes and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• While we intend to frequently review, update, and edit the information on the Website, no warranty or guarantee is given that any information presented is accurate, complete, or reliable. You acknowledge that any information contained in or accessible from the Website may contain inaccuracies or may not be complete.
• The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You are prohibited from selling, or making any other commercial use of, information provided in or accessible through the Website, including, but not limited to, printouts, and any other content therein unless authorized by ChemoExperts, Inc.. ChemoExperts, Inc., authorizes noncommercial use if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material.
• The Website includes links to other websites, including third-party websites. The Website may also include links to third parties that sponsor or advertise on the Website and who may have paid consideration to ChemoExperts for such sponsorship or advertisement. Any of these links are provided only for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that ChemoExperts endorses any such websites or companies, including any sponsor or advertising company. ChemoExperts does not control and has no responsibility for any content found on the linked websites. Access to those websites by you is at your own risk and ChemoExperts is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information provided on those websites. Any advertisements by pharmaceutical companies are not intended to be targeted to persons outside of the United States.
• ChemoExperts makes no claim that the Website or any content on the website is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Website or its content, including any content of third party sponsors or advertisers, may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
• You agree that any dispute relating to, arising out of, or connected in any way to your use of the Website will be resolved according to the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to conflict of law rules. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that the courts of the State of Nevada have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal proceedings relating to, arising out of, or connected in any way to your use of the Website.
• You agree that you will not send or transmit to ChemoExperts any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party or that contains any expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, or any similar content that could impact the rights of others.
• CHEMOEXPERTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH INFORMATION OR CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED BY CHEMOEXPERTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CHEMOEXPERTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SATISFACTION OF ANY GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS.
ChemoExperts endeavors to provide high quality, current information, because many of the employees of ChemoExperts have also had family and friends with cancer. Therefore, ChemoExperts understands that having cancer and receiving chemotherapy is a very emotional time and experience. This is why all information is available without the need to sign-up or log-in. The material provided by ChemoExperts is NOT all-inclusive and is for informational (educational) purposes only. It is designed to attempt to help you make more informed decisions about your treatment and ask more detailed questions of your healthcare provider(s).
Share this page:
Created: December 15, 2015
Updated: June 7, 2017