The ChemoExperts are a small group of practicing clinical pharmacists. We have full-time jobs taking care of patients with cancer and blood disorders. At night and on weekends, we get to work on adding and updating content.
Drug information has always been, and always will be free to access on ChemoExperts.com. However, in order to provide the highest quality, up to date information, and to make improvements, we need your help!
Why donate to ChemoExperts?
If you have found this site to be helpful and wish to help us help other people with cancer undergoing treatment, please consider donating. We have dedicated our lives to helping people and your donation will allow us to do great things for people needing help at one of the hardest times of their lives.
100% of your donation will be used to:
- Create more videos
- Add picture explanations
- Add new content sections
- Improve website navigation
- Add additional support staff
- Improve calendar functionality
- Improve upon the user experience
- Enhance overall website functionality
- Help us partner with other organizations
- Create a social network allowing users to share ideas
- Seek accreditation from healthcare website accreditors
- Create and publish research findings in peer-reviewed in literature
Please consider before donating: We are not currently designated as a non-profit organization (501c3). We prefer to use our time to create and update content to make the website as helpful as possible.